Enjoy without any worry our many carefully signposted hiking circuits along the Semois or blending into the beautiful Ardennes forest.
Signposted looped hiking tours
- Les Epioux (12 km) - Crossing of the domanial forest as far as the Epioux domain (ponds et natural reserve)
- L'Antrogne (6 to 10 km) – Hiking along the creek l'Antrogne, quiet and relaxing
- La Châtelaine (7 km) – Loop of the peninsula along the Semois
- Les Crêtes (6 km) - Panorama on the Semois meanders
- La Pierre Perrin (7 km) – Along the Semois but a difficult track. The fortress ruins, superb view (closed from 01/10 to 31/03).
- La Roche des Corbeaux (6 km) - At the start ''Su Champs'', panoramic view on the village and the Semois
- La Vanne de Conques (5 km) - Passage under the viaduct, discovery of the dam. Fishery of the Prieuré de Conques.
- Les Fourches (4 km) - Panorama and full nature.
- Le Faîté (5 km) – View on the bridge, the viaduct and Prieuré de Conques
- Les Burzais (6 km) – Discover a mysterious valley.
On the Ravel
La voie des pierres qui parlent (The way of the speaking stones) - Promenade 6.9 km with educational panels in the heart of the Vallée d'Aise Herbeumont - Bertrix.
This walk is not a loop, the round trip is 14km! Think about a car to return to Herbeumont. It is possible to leave a return vehicle on the parking site '' Au coeur de l'ardoise".
Attention: a section of the " La voie des pierres qui parlent" has been modified, get information from our team !
Other hiking tours starting in Herbeumont
In loop, signposted with symbol and number :
- The Rocher du Chat (14 km - n° 16) - accessible with mountain-bike
- The Tombeau du Chevalier (10 km - n° 13) - The viaduct is accessible
- The Etangs et Grottes des Moines (6 km - n° 14)
Maps, flyers, practical information
Further information and a free flyer containing the departures are available in the village shops and our tourist office. For hikers, we also propose a new map staff card in tourist format with all walks and 4 moutain-bike circuits at the price of 8.50 €.
For a comfortable ride, do not forget to bring good shoes, hat and a bottle of water. As you will be surrounded by easily inflammable wood, may we ask you not to smoke in the forest.
Chiny, Florenville, Herbeumont
Herbeumont - Saint-Médard - Straimont
To see: the wooded countryside, the viewpoints overlooking the Semois, the Saint-Remacle Grotto, the site of the Trinchis, the Castle of the Fairies… Distances: 4 to 16 km for walkers and...
Les Sentiers des Songes